I just found QATouch today and it really gave me a good impression because of its intuitive and fast UI compared to other test management tools I checked. However since it’s still new, it’s still lacking in some features I’m looking for. Can you tell me if these features will be implemented soon?
- Test Case Version History
- Test Execution history
- Reordering of test steps (drag and drop)
- Attaching images via pasting from clipboard
- Ability to add columns in Test Cases page and filter/sort via column header
- Expand table to show test case details when the test case is clicked
- Quick filter for test suites
- When last TC is ran, go back to test run result page
Also please change the hyperlink color for “Add Reusable Steps” on editing a test case because it’s currently black and mistaken as plain text so it’s hard to notice immediately.